Boca United / GBYSA Recreational Soccer
Fall Recreational Soccer
Welcome to Greater Boca Youth Soccer Association (GBYSA) / Boca United Recreational program. The Recreation Program is the foundation of Boca United FC program. The program is designed to give each player the chance to play for the love of the game without the emphasis of high level competition and time commitment. The purpose of the Recreation Program is to provide an opportunity for the participant to have fun, learn the sport and develop life skills including a life long love of the game. The Recreation program runs only in the fall season which starts in November and runs thru Mid March. Teams are coached by a volunteer parent head coach who is required to attend various GBYSA coaching seminars, that provide them with insight and confidence to coach young soccer players.
Recreation has teams from U3 > U18
The program is offered to Boys and Girls. There is no limit to the amount of teams in the program. Recreational age groups are School year age groups. Cutoffs of August 1.
- 3-4 month fall soccer program
- 30+ hours of soccer for your player during the season
- Goalkeeper Training Clinics – Pro Coached
- Player Insurance for all players
- Quality playing fields for weekend games
- U8-U17 GBYSA All- Star Event
PLEASE NOTE: Requests are not guaranteed.
We appreciate everyone’s understanding as we aim to support each of our GBYSA members to the best of our ability.
2023 Recreational Soccer Program Fees
U3 Thru U18 Boys and Girls $190.00 We have a sibling discount of $15.00 for each additional child. To receive this discount, you must register all children at the same time.
Fall Recreational Program
We understand that circumstances may change between registration in the Spring and the start of the soccer season in the Fall. Cancelations, relocation, injuries, change in schedule or interests are some examples. There are administrative costs that the organization incurs with registration and planning for the season (administrative, staff, insurance, equipment, etc.). Therefore, the refund amount is reduced the longer you wait to cancel your registration and apply for a refund.
This information is as follows:
REFUNDS FOR RECREATIONAL SOCCER ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- A full refund will be given if we receive a request in writing by September 1 of the upcoming season
- A 50% refund will be given if we receive a request in writing after September 1 and before October 1 of the upcoming season.
- No refund will be given after October 1 I understand and accept these terms
If the program is cancelled, and never started, a full refund will be given minus a $25 admin fee (per player).
If the program begins, and is cancelled at any time during the season, a prorated refund will be given based on the amount of time the program was active.
Why an admin fee? Staff members must be paid to prepare for the running of the programs throughout the year. In addition, league and insurance fees are paid for each player upon completion of their registration to participate in the program. The admin fee is to cover these costs and ensure no debt is created.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR FEES?
- Player League Insurance
- Field Rental
- Player Registration fees
- Uniforms for all players at the first practice
- Live Scan (coaches’ background checks)
- Coaches’ equipment (pinnies, cones, ball bag, shirts)
- Training for coaches and game monitors
- Coaches meetings
- Club Insurance